Websites that have made a mark in the market and have started witnessing a huge amount of traffic should definitely consider making an upgrade to Brazil VPS Server hosting.
Nowadays, it is quite easy for business owners to come up with websites. The whole procedure has become very easy and fast, and there is no need for businesses to put in a lot of effort into planning the process. The only thing they need to do is get hold of a domain. Once they are done with it, they can get up and go with a website within the shortest time possible.
But the real effort comes in when the site starts growing. Any website that has grown significantly and has started gaining considerable traffic should consider going for an upgrade, and that is available in the form of Brazil VPS hosting from Onlive Server.
Why Consider Upgrading to a Brazil VPS Server?
It is beneficial to upgrade to a Brazil VPS server because it offers:
- Less downtime
- More resources
- More speed
- More freedom
It is simply a matter of resources and space. Shared server hosting is undoubtedly a good starter option. This is mainly because it is highly affordable and offers almost everything needed for hosting a new site.
Sites growing in their popularity and starting to experience more traffic should definitely go for VPS server hosting solutions. Failing to go for a VPS server might have the sites struggling to keep up with the demand of the users. That’s because PHP scripts run on all the sites hosted on a shared server, and this means that limited resources will be too drained off to keep up.
What Are the Things That Change at VPS Level?
There are several things that change at the Brazil VPS level, and they are as follows:
- The users will notice that almost everything is faster than it used to be on the shared server. This is because all the resources the site is using to stay up and running are only used by one virtual server hosting the site. There are no neighbors sharing server space.
- Brazil VPS server hosting is where the users get one whole server compartment completely dedicated to their sites. All space and memory remain allocated to just one account. However, users can still have several domains. The users have the flexibility of creating virtually as many websites as they want. They also have the freedom to create several cPanel accounts for managing the sites independently.
Brazil VPS server hosting solutions from Onlive Server will offer you the best of everything, starting from resources to performance.
Some frequently asked questions about virtual private server hosting are as follows:
- Is support available all through the way?
Yes, one of the best things about Brazil VPS hosting is that the users can have the services of a managed hosting team applying custom optimizations and configurations to their sites.
- What do I get from a virtual private server?
You get all the resources, freedom, and support that you generally get from a dedicated server and that too within the most affordable range.
- Are upgrades and downgrades possible between different VPS hosting packages?
Yes, the users can easily upgrade their plans from the control panel simply by choosing their new VPS package. Downgrade options are also available for the ease of use of the customers.
- Are there any limitations with VPS services like the number of sites that can be hosted and email accounts?
No, there are no restrictions on the number of sites that can be hosted and on the email accounts. Users can completely utilize their servers and even add as many websites as per their requirements.